Miami - Broward
PREVENTIVE LEGAL ADVICE
FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
Latin American Vision for Business in the United States
José Mauricio Bello (Abogado UCAB 1993 – Attorney at Law Nova Southeastern University 2009)
Juris Doctor (Attorney-at-Law) by NOVA Southeastern University (2009). Masters of Laws by the University of California (2004). Post Graduate studies in Tax Law at the U.C.V. (1994-1998). Abogado (Attorney-at-Law) by Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (1993) (top ten percentile.) José Mauricio is admitted as Attorney and Counselor at Law by the Supreme Court of the State of Florida (2009).
José Mauricio has gained more than 25 years of experience dealing with legal matters in the United States and Latin American in countries such as México, Colombia, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Honduras, Panamá, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Ecuador and Chile among others. A significant part of José Mauricio’s practice is devoted to advising clients on corporate and business matters domestically, as well as cross border commercial transactions between the U.S. and Latin America.
Since 1993 José Mauricio has offered legal services advising and representing multinational, U.S., European and Latin American companies.more
Preventive Legal Advice
Business growth must be accompanied with certainty, especially when it comes to identifying, evaluating and mitigating areas of legal risks.
The law should be used as a tool for growth and innovation for business ventures. The legal discipline should not be static or abstract.
Areas of Practice
- Business Transactions with International Implications: U.S. & Latin America
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Acquisitions of Commercial and/or Manufacturing Companies and Establishments
- Due Diligence
- Representation Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Outsourcing of Industrial Processes (Co-Packing Agreements)
- Acquisition of Portfolios of Commercial Properties in Latin American Countries
- Franchise Agreements and Franchising of Business Models
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks Registration
Business Transactions and Contracts
- Creation of business entities:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Transfer of Stock
- Admission of New Members or Shareholders
- E-2 Investor Visa
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager Visa
- Extraordinary Abilities Visas
Business Based Immigration
- General Legal Counsel On-Demand, without the overhead
- Last Will and Testaments
External General Counsel
Supporting Business Growth
Many of our clients offer goods and services to large companies. José Mauricio’s experience in the corporate arena provides a path to break into those networks.
José Mauricio Bello
A Dual Attorney: In the “Roman Law System,” which is prevalent throughout Latin America, and Continental Europe, and the U.S. “Common Law System.”
Cultural competency is an essential feature of José Mauricio’s practice, who has represented U.S., European and Latin American business firms. In addition, for over six years, José Mauricio worked...
Our clients are growing companies. As such, they come across the same difficulties large companies may face, but without the benefit of having the same financial resources...